cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saad_Nizam
Employee
Employee
Jump to solution

Rulebase that has 'Applications and URL Filtering' , 'Data Awareness' or 'Mobile Access' blades turned on for the first layer cannot be installed on gateways of version earlier than R80

Rulebase that has 'Applications and URL Filtering' , 'Data Awareness' or 'Mobile Access' blades turned on for the first layer cannot be installed on gateways of version earlier than R80

Any one seen this error ? do we have any fixes ?

This comes up when pushing policy. I initially tried to enable appcl and url filtering blades and this happened. Now i have disabled the balde. Still the same issue

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi Saad,

Creating a unified rulebase with all the blades at once can only be installed on the upcoming R80-based gateways which will support this functionality. R80 Management has the UI prepared for this.

To revert back to first layer Firewall, second layer Application Control, please right-click the policy, choose "Edit Policy..." and edit your layers accordingly. See How do I create an Access Policy for Pre-R80 GWs?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi Saad,

Creating a unified rulebase with all the blades at once can only be installed on the upcoming R80-based gateways which will support this functionality. R80 Management has the UI prepared for this.

To revert back to first layer Firewall, second layer Application Control, please right-click the policy, choose "Edit Policy..." and edit your layers accordingly. See How do I create an Access Policy for Pre-R80 GWs?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events