We are moving forward to have R80.20 in appliances factory image, as it becomes the default image in CPUSE.
It is a great opportunity to hear your thoughts about the factory image concept:
- What do you expect to find as the factory image now?
- Do you use the factory image or automatically re-image the device?
- We find CPUSE is widely used. Does the factory image mean anything at this stage?
- Is dual image useful? Is single image enough?
- Do you see different needs for gateways and management appliances?
Let’s have ourselves an open discussion, with the questions above as guidelines.