Ok, this happens to me almost every time I open SR. I always explicitly state in the SR it is SMB appliance, exact model "1470 wired", firmware revision and so on. And every time it will go like this:
1. TAC will send me reply that R77.20 is no longer supported and I shall upgrade to at least R77.30
2. TAC will ask me for bunch of log files that do not even exists on SMB
3. TAC will ask me for /var/log/messages and we all know on SMB this files is almost useless in debugging.
4. TAC will upload software for Gaia on my SMB and try to run it again and again (that was actually fun to watch)
5. TAC will disappear for a day or so and then kindly apologize that they do not really support SMB and my SR will be forwarded to another division.
6. After some time I will get another reply that this needs to be investigated by Devs. At the end problem is always happily solved.
So, is it like that for you guys? Am I just doing something wrong? Like not putting some valuable info? Or just pure luck?