We need to provide access to branch resourses to remote users via VPN, now only headquarter gateway participates at remote access community.
We use CheckPointVPN E80.61 client.
As I understand Secondary Connect is what I need, the solution is:
Enabling Secondary Connect for Remote Access Clients E75.20 and above
I found administration Guide for Secondary Connect for R80.10, I cannot find any for R77.30
Does Secondary Connect works with 77.30?
If it does, can it be set up following this steps (from R80.10 Guide):
1. Make sure the gateway has a server certificate that is signed by the internal Certificate Authority.
2. On each gateway, open the $FWDIR/conf/trac_client_1.ttm configuration file.
3. Set the :default value of automatic_mep_topology to true.
4. Find enable_secondary_connect. If you do not see this parameter, add it manually as shown here:
1. Make sure the :default value of enable_secondary_connect is true.
2. Save the file.
3. Install the policy.
Are there any other steps that need to be taken?