Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilcp
Participant
Jump to solution

ebook 80.10

Hello,

One month ago I followed the course CCSA 80.20 (3 days). No students were able to use the ebooks during the course.
It is a long story (and it shouldnt have been for just a ebook !) but I will try to summarise it. A bit shameful for Checkpoint... It takes a lot of energy to just open a pdf file...

First of all, the given link to the students was 80.10 and we are following the 80.20 course with an instructor ebook 80.20. Very logical.
2 weeks before the course our partner (company which organise the course) asked us to register for the ebook
One week before the course, we informed our partne it was impossible to open the ebook. No solution was found.
Then, at the beginning of the course, we struggled and didn't succeed to use the ebook.
3 weeks after the course, even if the partner contacted Cisco, we still can not use the ebook. We were asked to use an old version of Capsule Docs Viewer. The file is still protected.

At the end of the CCSA course, I was asked if I wanted to follow the CCSE course. For sure, not in such conditions !

Seriously, if you want to reach customer satisfaction, you have a lot to improve.

11 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events