Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enyi_Ajoku
Collaborator

Which Documentation Should I Study

Which Gaia Version would be ideal in preparation for CCSA exam. I'm a bit confused as to weather i should study R80.10, 20 or 30.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

For the CCSA exam it doesn't matter too much due to the basic topics covered, but I suppose R80.10 would be closest.

For the CCSE and CCSM definitely R80.10 as the big gateway changes in R80.20 are relevant to those class topics but not reflected in the CCSE and CCSM courseware and exams yet, at least not to my knowledge.

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
0 Kudos
Enyi_Ajoku
Collaborator

Thank You for your feedback.

"For the CCSA exam it doesn't matter too much due to the basic topics covered".

Based on your comment, i feel i need more than just the admins guides to be grounded for the CCSA exam.

What else would you recommend to get me more than ready? Unfortunately at this time i do have the resources to attend any of the bootcamps  

0 Kudos
Daniel_Taney
Advisor

If the actual CCSA course isn't an option for you, I believe you can still just buy the courseware through your Check Point partner. Last year, I went this route and self-studied for CCSA and passed solely based on focusing on the courseware material. 

R80 CCSA / CCSE
0 Kudos
Vanessa_Johnson
Employee Employee
Employee

The response from Tim Hall is correct. The CCSA, CCSE, and CCSM courses are not version-specific. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events