cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

R80 Practice Exams - Available Now!

Check Point's R80 Practice Exams ( CCSA / CCSE) are now available at Pearson VUE!
The exams are based on the R80.10 certification training course.

CCSA Exam Code: 156-603
CCSE Exam Code: 156-604
Language: English

Program Announcement
http://vue.com/checkpoint

Check Point Exam Overview
http://vue.com/checkpoint/exams/

Check Point Certification FAQ

Quick reference for Check Points new R80 exam numbers:

• 156-215.80 – CCSA
  • 156-315.80 – CCSE
  • 156-915.80 – CCSE Update
15 Replies
Gomboragchaa
Advisor

How many questions in the 156-604

nicolas_figaro
Participant

Hello,

The CCSE practice contains 40 questions.

Mikhail_Malin
Participant

How many questions in the 156-603?

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

40 Questions

0 Kudos
Mikhail_Malin
Participant

Are this questions similar with real exam? I mean, is thier a chance that some questions will be in the real exam? Or it's just practice?

0 Kudos
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

The 40 questions on the Practice exams are taken directly from the exam pool.  So yes it is possible to see some of these in the actual exam.

Thanks,

Tug

0 Kudos
Lenin_Ramirez
Participant

Good Afternoon, question. Until you have available the exam how many chances you have to practice ??

Thanks

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

As many as you want.

0 Kudos
J_Saun
Contributor

This thread seems to indicate that I can take the practice exam as many times as I want, however when I get to the ‘Checkout’ on Pearson Vue it says the test is available form April 30 to May 2. Does that mean I can only take the test during that time frame? If so, can I take it multiple times between Apr 30 and May 2?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Maik
Advisor

You can buy the practice exams as many times as you want - as Tug indicated that the questions are taken from the official pool I am wondering if the practice questions are chosen randomly. If not somebody could theoretically buy the package many times and basically would have bought the exam..? Therefore I think the practice questions are locked to a specific pool out of the official pool if that makes sense.

Regarding your pearson vue question; you buy the practice exam, schedule a time period when you take it and afterwards its gone. You don't have the chance to repeat (the same questions) over and over again, as the practice exam exists in order to check your knowledge but not to learn the questions and answers by heart.

Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Maik is correct.  Thank you for clarifying this. 👍

The Practice exam pool is a specific subset of exam questions, not the complete exam pool.

You may not take the Practice exam several times without multiple purchases.

I do know of a case of someone taking the Practice exam 10 times and I hope he/she took advantage of the 50% discount promotion😁

Thanks,

Tug

0 Kudos
bmas1026
Explorer

Hi Jason,

While I don't want to take the practice exam 10 times (😂) I was hoping to take it a second time now that I've put some more time in studying.

Will I get the same questions or is possible to get new questions on the second attempt? I don't mind spending the money on another exam, but I would prefer not to have the same exact questions.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ahmednawaz
Explorer

Could not find any link to buy Practice exam for CCSA R80.

0 Kudos
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

https://home.pearsonvue.com/checkpoint

Look for View exams link in the right column
All of our exams including Practice Exams are listed there. 👍

Thanks
Tug

0 Kudos
SaiRohit
Explorer

Jason, Attempted the practice exam of 40 questions once already durinhg the window from 10/9/19 12:20PM to 10/11/19 12:20PM EST
Does it mean after one attempt I can't access the practice exam anymore? As i tried & it is not launching the CCSA R80 practice exam simulator anymore.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events