Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wesley_van_der_
Participant
Participant

MDSM with VSX course still R77?

Hi all,

Last year I passed my CCSA and CCSE exams. Now I am looking for my next course. I am still doubting between CCSM and MDSM with VSX. I lean more towards CCSM. Especially when I mentoined that de MDSM with VSX course is still R77?

Does anyone knows when R80.20 is available for this course? I am not able to find it.

I found the course over here: https://training-certifications.checkpoint.com/#/courses/MDSM-with-VSX

Regards,

Wesley

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Just so you know we have a Training and Certification space, which I moved this question into.

Maybe @Jason_Tugwell can comment on when we might see this updated to R80.x.

0 Kudos
Maik
Advisor

Hey,

I asked a similar question here.

@Jason_Tugwell replied with the information that the R80 version of the MDSM/VSX course is on the roadmap for 2019.

Regards,

Maik

0 Kudos
shay_solomon
Employee
Employee

Hi Wesley, 

I hope I find you well. 

I would like to advise you to progress through the path of CCSA->CCSE->CCSM (R80.20) for which you will practice virtual systems, multi-domain  (CCSM) as it's part of our core product, alongside with advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting practices.

1111.jpg

R77 MDM/VSX in our training portal is indeed a legacy course and targeted to specific region at Europe (Will be removed from our site by June 2019). 

For further training advisory you can contact me at shay_sol@checkpoint.com or call me +1-415-2513078

Best Regards, 

Shay 

Director, Global Education Services & Gamification
+972-52-3769206 (IL)
+415-2513078 (US)
Tel Aviv, Israel | Irving, TX

0 Kudos
Maik
Advisor

Hello Shay,

Do I understand this correctly - does the R80 CCSM include VSX as well as MDM?

Because the official training still "only" lists the following bulletpoints regarding the course:

• Introduction to Security Master 
• Chain Modules 
• Network Address Translation (NAT) 
• ClusterXL 
• VPN Troubleshooting 
• Hardware Optimization 
• Secure XL Acceleration Debugging 
• Software Tuning 
• Enable CoreXL 
• Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) 
• IPv6 
• Advanced VPN

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events