Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the CheckMates Family, Valeri Loukine!

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
28 6 3,861

I am very pleased to welcome a CheckMates whiz, Valeri Loukine back to the Check Point family!

Yes, not too long ago, Valeri played a huge part in Check Point as a Security Engineer and in Professional Services. He later moved on to join Dimension Data and had a brief stint at GuardiCore. With his depth of knowledge, range of experience and having earned a CCSM certification, we will state with total confidence that he really knows his Check Point inside and out.

Even though Valeri decided to venture on a different path a few years ago, we knew it was only temporary. During this time, he remained an active player in the Check Point community including on CPUG, and also spoke at CPX 360 in Barcelona!

As our shiny new community leader, he’ll be taking the lead on various aspects of CheckMates including creation and facilitation of User Group and thought leadership in Europe and Asia Pacific.

On behalf of Moti Sagey‌, Amit Sharon‌, and the rest of the CheckMates team, we welcome you back to Check Point, Valeri, with arms wide open!

6 Comments
Moti
Admin
Admin

Welcome to CheckMates Val!! It's an honor to have you 

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I met Valeri several times at CPUG Cons and CPX events. Great to see him back in the Check Point world.

Kishin_Fatnani
Participant

Very happy to see you back in this world. Wish you good luck and I'm sure the community will benefit a lot from your deep knowledge and experience.

Sven_Glock
Advisor

Nice! Welcome back, Valeri!

In the past your experience and the way you shared it was always pretty valuable for every community.

Looking forward to your upcoming posts here at CheckMates! 

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Thanks again, all.

It seems my previous comment was made by my ghost from the past. Please follow this account instead, if you like 🙂

Declan__McGill
Contributor

Welcome back Valeri.

D