Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vote for the Best of the Best of CheckMates 2022

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
7 16 3,722

ATTENTION -  We are closing the poll on December 30!

We're working hard to prepare our yearly CheckMates celebration, CheckMates Fest!

Like our past events, we are recognizing our top CheckMates contributors and you, the CheckMates members, can help us choose the best of CheckMates in 2022.

This year's categories include:

• Member of the Year,
  • CloudMates Member of the Year,
  • Rising Star of the Year,
  • Check Point Employee of the Year,
  • Post of the Year,
  • and Tool of the Year!

Congratulations to this year's nominees: @the_rock @G_W_Albrecht @Danny @Timothy_Hall @Bob_Zimmerman @Sorin_Gogean @genisis__ @Ruan_Kotze @Tobias_Moritz @Blason_R @flachance @johnnyringo @Chris_Atkinson @Tal_Paz-Fridman @jcortez @Amir_Senn @superd @RamGuy239 @Kaspars_Zibarts @Rui_Ribeiro @Hugo_vd_Kooij @Wolfgang 

Vote Now

16 Comments
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Congratulations to all the nominees! Thank you for contributing to CheckMates.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Man, Im flattered you put my name in there, I truly am. All those guys are way smarter than I am, so my vote is for all of them, so there 🙂

By the way, Im very grateful to you @PhoneBoy and @_Val_ for making this community a huge success it is now days. Its pretty amazing to see everyone sharing ideas and suggestions and solutions, of course.

Keep up the great work!

Andy

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Congratulations to all nominees! 🎉

Magnus-Holmberg
Advisor

Congratz! 🙂

_Val_
Admin
Admin

cheers to all!

jcortez
Employee
Employee

Thank you all for the nominee. I was not expecting this. I am always just doing my job. I really appreciate the recognition and I am flattered by it. Thank you all!

Thank you @PhoneBoy & @_Val_ !

the_rock
Legend
Legend

If there is ever a vote for scripting champion, no offence, @Danny is a LEGEND! His scripts are PHENOMENAL!!!

Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

Congrats to all the nominees and thanks for your contributions!  Somewhat ironically this very post is number 3,000 for me at Checkmates.

Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

Great honor just to be nominated, took me by surprise. Thanks for considering me.

genisis__
Leader Leader
Leader

it's an honour to be nominated and is very humbling.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I think @PhoneBoy nominated me cause he probably feels bad, as I post stuff all the time lol. He probably was thinking "Screw this guy, I will throw him into the mix" HAHAHA

But again, the community is THE BEST!!!

_Val_
Admin
Admin

@the_rock and all, the nomination is a team effort, and it has nothing to do with our personal preferences. However, it has everything to do with your own activities and efforts, good people.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I know @_Val_ , correct! I like to joke around, we need that in this job, haha. By the way,where I come from, we dont get offended on human level, so I can take any joke, no matter how good or bad it is lol

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Hurry up, all, we are closing the poll tomorrow.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just did my part : - )

superd
Contributor

Wow, fantastic to see my name in there. Thanks for all the help, amazing community / support.

Happy new year all.

About the Author
ATC Instructor for Shadow Peak Inc and author of book "Max Power 2020: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization", and creator of the "IPS/AV/ABOT Immersion" Video Series, "Max Capture:Know Your Packets", and "Gaia 3.10 Immersion" Video Series.