Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CheckMates Member of the Month for July 2019: Nicholas Doropoulos

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
6 2 1,739

26910881_10215578164353643_7926762919519274387_o.jpgPut your virtual hands together for @Nick_Doropoulos, our CheckMates member of the Month for July 2019!

When he's not helping out fellow CheckMaters, you can find him on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.

Tell Us About Yourself and What You Do, Nick

I was born and raised in Greece before migrating to the UK, which is where I lived for more than 13 years. I am now working as a 3rd Line Network Security Engineer for Integrity360, a leading MSSP company in Ireland. I am responsible for providing technical security support, advice and further analysis on various vendor products and technologies depending on our customers' infrastructure security needs.

Tell Us About Your Experience with Check Point

I have been working with Check Point technologies over the past two years. In addition to providing support, I have also been involved with a few projects that involved migration from other security vendors to a Check Point estate. I am CCSE certified and I am currently studying towards the 156-730: Check Point Accredited Sandblast Administrator exam. 

What do You Use the CheckMates Platform For?

I use CheckMates as often as possible in order to gain a deeper understanding of all things Check Point and help new members in familiarising themselves with what the top security vendor has to offer.

What Do You Like To Do for Fun?

I love reading history which is where I derive most of my heroes from 🙂

If you could create any new technology right now, what would it be?

It would be a product to secure IoT devices.

Anything Else You'd Like to let CheckMates Know About?

I would like to express my gratitude to the entire CheckMates community for the support they have provided me with so far. Special thanks are owed to @Timothy_Hall , @HeikoAnkenbrand , @_Val_, and @PhoneBoy for saving my skin more than once!

2 Comments
Timothy_Hall
Champion Champion
Champion

Congrats Nicholas!

Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Congrats and welcome to the club!