cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexander_Mania
Participant

Web Visualization Tool fails to generate a report for a specific gateway

Dear all,

We have a management server with 7 different firewall gateways all running Gaia R77.30.  From the management server (Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard) I'm trying to create an html report by using the Web Visualization Tool for a specific gateway.  It seems that the report is created but for all gateways instead of the specified one.  The command I'm trying to use is the one below:
cpdb2html.bat C:\tools\cpdb2web D:\test 192.168.x.x user pass -o fw-report.html -m fw-22

It is almost like the last part of the command "-m" is not recognized.  Has anyone come across this issue?

Thank you in advance..

4 Replies
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

What do you mean with "it seems"? Is there html correctly generated for the other six gateways by using the -m parameter? if it is, I would guess it's related to the hostname containing a "-" symbol.

0 Kudos
Alexander_Mania
Participant

Hi Danny, 

"Is there html correctly generated for the other six gateways by using the -m parameter?" - No

I might have explained it wrong.. what I mean is that an html report is generated which contains all the gateways even though I use the -m parameter to chose only 1 of the gw's (1 report which includes everything - all gateways).  What I want to achieve instead is an html report that will include the policy and Nat rules for only 1 specific gateway.  In our Management server (Dashboard), in the column labeled "Install On" we have 7 different gateways to chose from, I want only one of them.  As of your answer regarding the GW's hostname which includes a "-" you could be correct, I will give it a try with one that doesn't have it and I will let you know.  Thx again for your effort. 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Have you opened a TAC ticket?

0 Kudos
Alexander_Mania
Participant

Hi Dameon,

I didn't opened a TAC ticket as I assumed that it could be something easier to resolve (like a bug or wrong syntax of the command).  However, you might be right, seems like its the only way.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events