cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Herve_SCHLECHT
Participant

VPN Community Subnet exclusion

Hello,

I have a configuration on which I have differents Community (R77.30 GW) and I have some overlapping subnet in the vpn encryption. the first community (community1) include 3 CKPS Gateway, each gateway have a 10.6.x.0/24 on his VPN domain (10.6.1.0/24, for the first gateway, 10.6.2.0/24 for the second, ...) and the communication work fine. I need yet add a new community (community2) to a central location (interoperable gateway - SOPHOS Firewall) and this IG present a 10.0.0.0/8 subnet in his VPN Domain and phase 2 subnet. When I define this new Community, the communication between 10.6.x.0/24 subnet stop working. I have found the 'Excluding subnets in encryption domain from accessing a specific VPN community' - sk86582, that explain the crypt.def management, but since my goal is to exclude the flow between all the 10.6.x.0/24 subnets in the new community (community2), I don't found the way in the crypt.def file to define a specific community to be sure the exclusion are only applied to the community2 ? Does somebody have an idea about this configuration ?

BRgds

1 Reply
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The crypt.def modifications are based on destination IP.

Destination IPs are presumed to be unique between all defined VPN communities (otherwise, you have bigger issues).

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events