cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Ryan
Advisor

Updatable Objects not retreiving

Hi,

We have an management server on a multidomain management server, when we click import updatable objects it shows the "Checkpoint Management server is unable to download the Updatable Objects paclage at this time" error. usually this is caused by lack of network connectivity, but I can see traffic to and responses from the checkpoint servers as I try it.

In the $MDS_FWDIR/log/mds.elg log I see this:

FDT_get_data - Could not get data from server - Download operation isn't approved by the user. Please check your configuration. Details: (null)

I have followed sk111080 which was already allowed, and followed sk83520 which is all successful. Is this a licensing issue..?

thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Potentially, it could be. Make sure your software subscription is up to date, and the contract file is updated on the management. If that is addressed, and you still have the issue, open a TAC case

0 Kudos
Simo-94
Explorer

hi Ryan,

have you come across any solution for this as we are suffering from the same issue with MDS.

thank you.

0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Please look at the following SKs as well.

Missing Updatable Objects

https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk174066

Troubleshooting Downloads of Updatable Object Packages in R80.20 and higher

https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk122636

If they do not help please open an SR with TAC.

0 Kudos
Simo-94
Explorer

Hi,

thank you for your response.

we went through sk122636 and all curl responses are successful  with the proxy server in place.

we went also through sk174066 the uo directory does not exists. i think this solution is for those that had updatable objects working before but then stopped but in our case its a first time ever trying to use updatable objects.

SR already created and still trying to find solution.

0 Kudos
Simo-94
Explorer

solution is the consent flags described in sk111080

changed the values from false to true and everything worked again.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Have you reviewed to see if sk174066 applies and which Version/JHF is the MDS?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Simo-94
Explorer

hi Chris,

thank you for you response

yes we went through sk174066 and the uo directory does not even exist there as this is the first time ever tyring to use updatable objects.  

we tailed the mds.elg file and the error "FDT_get_data - Could not get data from server - Download operation isn't approved by the user. Please check your configuration. Details: (null)"  keeps outputing whenever we try to use the updatable objects on the rule base. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events