Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable
Jump to solution

Smart Reporter

We considering upgrading to R80, and we are using the Smart Reporter many times.

Can I generate reports like I did in R77.30 with Smart Reporter?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amir_olswang
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Yes, In R80 you can generate reports using SmartEvent.

SmartEvent reports allow much better customization and control on their content.

Partners and customers can share new report templates by exporting and importing templates to the users.

In addition SmartEvent can download automatically new templates form Check Point.

If you are concerned about specific reports please update us so we can validate it will be available in R80.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
amir_olswang
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Yes, In R80 you can generate reports using SmartEvent.

SmartEvent reports allow much better customization and control on their content.

Partners and customers can share new report templates by exporting and importing templates to the users.

In addition SmartEvent can download automatically new templates form Check Point.

If you are concerned about specific reports please update us so we can validate it will be available in R80.

MikeB
Advisor

Hi Amir,

What specificcs reports are available in R80??

0 Kudos
_Daniel_
Contributor

Hey Amir,

I know it's an old post, but is there any chance to get the Rulebase Analysis as detailed in sk106597

Cheers

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Closest thing you have to that in R80.x is the Statistics tab in SmartView.

Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 8.57.01 PM.png

0 Kudos
genisis__
Leader Leader
Leader

Does anyone have an custom templates that can be shared?  Specifically looking for IPS and Threat Prevention ones.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events