cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable
Jump to solution

R80 smart dashboard - Demo mode

Dear Team,

As per my understanding R80 will not support demo dashboard, is this a limitation for EA version or will it be same for GA version as well.

Regards,

Vishnu.

QOS Technology,

Bangalore,

India.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eyal_Balla
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

in R80 we plan to have two options for demo:

1. cloud demo - using the client connect to a server in the cloud for demonstration

2. local demo - local package that enables demo without internet connectivity. this package contains a management server as a virtual machine and requires more resources from the system.

all information and download links are available in https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

Check Point R80 Demo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Eyal_Balla
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

in R80 we plan to have two options for demo:

1. cloud demo - using the client connect to a server in the cloud for demonstration

2. local demo - local package that enables demo without internet connectivity. this package contains a management server as a virtual machine and requires more resources from the system.

all information and download links are available in https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

Check Point R80 Demo

0 Kudos
Amrinder_Singh
Participant

When cloud demo is going to be live and how to access it?

Thanks,

AS

0 Kudos
Jim_Fessler
Contributor

Is there an estimate when the demo will support Windows 10 or server versions?

0 Kudos
Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

Mind you. The Demo server runs on virtual box. So if you happen to have a shiny and up-to-date vvirtual box installation. It will not install the demo server as that is running with it's own older virtual box.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
0 Kudos
Eyal_Balla
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi,

Is this an issue for you?

if so, can you please tell me what version of virtual box you are using?

0 Kudos
Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

At that time I was running VirtualBox 5.0.18.

As it was just a test setup I could remove it without a problem. But it is good to know for those that need virtual box 5.0 features.

Regards, Hugo.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
0 Kudos
Eyal_Balla
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

support for virtual box 5.x is on our roadmap and should be available soon.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events