Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catherine_gibso
Participant
Jump to solution

Policy Changes - How to see what changes you have made

Policy Install Shows Multiple Changes.

Hi All,

Has anyone noticed when you go to push policy in R80 it shows multiple changes and for all policies?

So say I add a host to one policy and then publish it and then go to push policy on the policy install page it shows like 50 changes. Even though all you have done is add an existing host to an existing rule.

If you then click on the total changes you see a list of the changes but its for all firewalls and all policies, not just changes for the policy you just updated.

It's pretty hard to see what changes you actually made.

It doesn't seem there is a way to see only the changes you are pushing/have made.

thanks all

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi,

The changes that you see here are between the last time a policy was installed on that Gateway and the revision that will be installed.

If you wish to see changes that were made in every session, go to Manage & Settings --> Revisions view.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi,

The changes that you see here are between the last time a policy was installed on that Gateway and the revision that will be installed.

If you wish to see changes that were made in every session, go to Manage & Settings --> Revisions view.

0 Kudos
Abhay
Explorer

Hi ,

When i click on the revision view the smart console is launched in revision view mode but when i click on the view again it keeps asking to launch smart console in revision view mode, i have tried this at least for 10 times but the revision view is not launchin.

0 Kudos
sathpe
Participant
How to I download detailed revision report.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events