Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro_Boavida
Contributor
Contributor

Migrate export

Hi,

I've saw in versions R80.10 and R80.20 (including latest JHF 103) that performing a migrate export might fail throwing this error:

[30 Sep 10:01:26] [ExecCommandGetOutput] Going to execute command: '"/opt/CPsuite-R80.20/fw1/bin/upgrade_tools/mgmt_puv.sh'
[30 Sep 10:01:27] [ExecCommandGetOutput] ERR: Command completed with error code 1
[30 Sep 10:01:27] ..<-- ExecCommandGetOutput
[30 Sep 10:01:27] [PreupgradeVerifierR80Runner::exec] ERR: R80Preupgrade verifier found errors
[30 Sep 10:01:27] .<-- PreupgradeVerifierR80Runner::exec
[30 Sep 10:01:27] <-- ConditionalExecutor::exec
[30 Sep 10:01:27] [ActivitiesManager::exec] ERR: Activity 'ConditionalExecutor' failed
[30 Sep 10:01:27] [ActivitiesManager::exec] WRN: Activities execution finished with errors
[30 Sep 10:01:27] [ActivitiesManager::exec] WRN: Activities 'ConditionalExecutor' have failed
[30 Sep 10:01:27] [ActivitiesManager::exec] Designated exit code is 1

Although this is not self explainable and does not provide a detailed error message I found out it happens WHEN at least a some user has unpublished changes.

It SHOULD provide more information in such case. It can save hours to many checkmates.

Best regards.

5 Replies
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Did you download and use the latest R80.20 miration tools?

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos
Pedro_Boavida
Contributor
Contributor

Actually I didn't. 

I'm relying on (R80.20 take 117 + JHF 103) binaries. They have approximately the same release date as the R80.20 migration tools.

Did you saw it solved or just checking ?

Regards

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Agree, these error messages could be improved. @Dima_M 

0 Kudos
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

In an R80.30 MDS take 19 this prevents you from exporting just 1 domain.
In this and also the previous versions it will try to stopp the complete MDS which resulted with me inthese error messages:
[1 Oct 11:01:40] [PreupgradeVerifierR80Runner::exec] Preupgrade verifier's output:
-------------------------------------
Operation failed. Publish or Discard all sessions and run operation again. Administrators with open sessions:
a-474
a-800
a-503
a-821
a-021
admin
-------------------------------------
Above users did not have any changes made to the domain I was trying to export...
I know that in later Jumbo's this restriction is lifted, but this is not applied yet, however I don't know yet if the users will still be reported that do have changes pending but not for this domain.
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
Usercenter_Gene
Participant

Thank you for sharing, I had the same issue and it was related to unpublished changes as you indicated.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events