Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biskit
Advisor

Logged In Users Report

I can see currently logged in users in SmartView Monitor, as shown below, but is there a way to export the list of currently logged in users to CSV or similar?  It would be useful to export the entire view shown below to Excel...  The customer wants a report of who is logged in at 10am each day, and today there are nearly 400 users.  It's not feasible type them out by hand each time.

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Don't think you can export information from SmartView Monitor.
There's a CLI command on the gateway called listusers that's supposed to provide who is connected right now, which I think is mainly what you're after.
There are some reports this doesn't work in current versions, curious your experience.
0 Kudos
biskit
Advisor

Thanks Dameon.  I just tried on two customers that use SSL VPN heavily, and neither work.  The results are 'empty'.  Both are R80.30 gateways.  I'll try on others as I have need, but it sounds like that command would be perfect, if only it worked 😁

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Might be worth a TAC case, especially since that command is in the documentation.
0 Kudos
Daniel_Taney
Advisor

Maybe experiment with the output of: fw tab -t sslt_om_ip_params

A fellow CP admin and I were manipulating the output of this command to summarize the number of users connected earlier in the week. 

R80 CCSA / CCSE
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events