Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_Doropoulos
Advisor

Integration between Sandblast Mobile and Endpoint Security Manager

In the interest of having visibility of all endpoints in a single pane of glass (traditional on-prem workstations and mobile devices alike) would it be possible to integrate Sandblast Mobile's central dashboard with that of the Endpoint Security Management server so that full visibility of all endpoints can be achieved on the latter?

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Hi

On-prem this visibility is currently provided by integration into SmartEvent / SmartView and presented via various dashboards.

Whilst the Infinity Portal is the SaaS / Cloud consolidated point of control.

(Thread should be moved to the Endpoint or Mobile space)

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Nick_Doropoulos
Advisor

Hi,

Apologies for the incorrect thread as I was not sure which one it falls under.

I don't think my question has been answered though.

- I have visibility of my on-prem endpoints on my Endpoint Security Manager.

- I have visibility of my mobile devices on Sandblast Mobile.

Is there a way for me to integrate it so that I have visibility of everything on my Endpoint Security Manager?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Not within the SmartEndpoint portion specifically only SmartEvent as indicated.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Short answer: no.
Even when you use Endpoint Management and SandBlast Mobile via the Infinity Portal (we offer both as services), the controls you have on traditional endpoints and ones on mobile devices are different and managed by different services.
I suspect, over time, we will offer a more seamless integration between these two offerings.

Nick_Doropoulos
Advisor

Thank you very much!

An integration between the two components is really something I am looking forward to as typically speaking, mobile devices are classed as endpoints as well and in the interest of having full visibility of one's entire endpoint fleet it would be nice to be able to manage them all through a single management console.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I say General Management Topics 🙂
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events