Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabriel_Support
Contributor

Global Domain Assignment Failed: Failed to save the access policy assignment properties

Hi Guys,

I am having some problem with assigning global policy to my domains. When I try to assign a global policy to some of the domains, I get this error "Global Domain Assignment Failed: Failed to save the access policy assignment properties"

I thought maybe a session is lock somewhere..I clear out all session and still having the same issue. We upgraded from R77.30 to R80.30. Everything looks good after the upgrade except this global policy assignment issue.

Any thought or idea on what to check next? I got a ticket open with TAC but no traction so far.

4 Replies
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

Before starting the upgrade did you do a reassign to all domains?
Is this the full error message or do you see anything else there?
Are you assigning this global to a new domain? Are you using dynamic global objects? If so did you create the objects in the new domain?
Regards, Maarten
Gabriel_Support
Contributor

I reassigned global policy to all domains before the upgrade. I am doing it for existing domain, not new domain. That's the full error message.

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

At least from what I can tell, these kinds of issues generally require R&D to look at them and possibly generate a patch.
There might be some clues in cpm.elg, though.
0 Kudos
Gabriel_Support
Contributor

Yes that's the case at this point. TAC did replication and R & D are investigating. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events