Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DZ_KB
Collaborator
Jump to solution

Download checkpoint package, hotfix etc..

Hi @All,

If i am not on windows environnement, what are the ftp or http url in order to download checkpoint package ?

thanks in advance for reply.

kind regards.

N.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
You can install packages with CPUSE offline.
You will have to download the required packages from a system with a web browser with Internet access from the URL I provided earlier.
You can then either upload the packages via the Gaia WEBUI or transfer them to the relevant platform and apply via clish.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Boaz_Orshav
Employee
Employee

Hi

Notice also that there is a drop down filter on the CPUSE page which by default shows the "recommended" (which is obviously not the 80.20 but 80.40).

If you change the filter to "all" the packages list become longer.

If you still don't see this package - there is a button on the upper right called "add hotfix from cloud" where you can enter the file name (from the 80.20 SK) and CPUSE shall go and search this specific file on download center.

Boaz

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
If your gateway/management is connected to the Internet, they can be fetched via CPUSE.
They will either be listed as available/recommended in the WebUI/CLI or you can specify the relevant package identifier to download it.
You can also use any web browser to download hotfixes offline from https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com.
You will need to log in with your UserCenter credentials.
0 Kudos
DZ_KB
Collaborator

The problem is:

- Gateway must be connected to internet

- CPuse download only the latest binary

For example, i want to download Cpuse upgrade R80.20 binary.

How can I do a wget from a linux server to get this binary ?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
You can install packages with CPUSE offline.
You will have to download the required packages from a system with a web browser with Internet access from the URL I provided earlier.
You can then either upload the packages via the Gaia WEBUI or transfer them to the relevant platform and apply via clish.
0 Kudos
Boaz_Orshav
Employee
Employee

Hi

Notice also that there is a drop down filter on the CPUSE page which by default shows the "recommended" (which is obviously not the 80.20 but 80.40).

If you change the filter to "all" the packages list become longer.

If you still don't see this package - there is a button on the upper right called "add hotfix from cloud" where you can enter the file name (from the 80.20 SK) and CPUSE shall go and search this specific file on download center.

Boaz

0 Kudos
DZ_KB
Collaborator
Hi @Boaz_Orshav,

Thank you for this trick.
This will help me.

N.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events