Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User-checkpoint
Explorer

Custom Report creation

We have a customer requirement to have an Application and URL report for a particular user which should include all the websites he/she accessed within a time period ( 1 hour Not top applications and URLs). Checkpoint  In-built Application and URL report only includes top Applications and Top URLs for that specific user.  I want to know how to create custom reports with the relevant widgets. If it is possible please share any training materials for reporting in R80.x (videos)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

If you want to create a complete list you'll probably need to create a table widget which is a logs table and not statistical table (see example on 1.png).

If you want to export all the logs you can check in the view settings the split table across multiple pages feature, select the table and put no limit (2.png).

You can filter for specific user using the query line as filter or put a specific use in the view filters (3/4.png).

Tell me if that helps.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
0 Kudos
User-checkpoint
Explorer

Hi Amir,

I will try and update on this, meantime can you provide step by step guide that I can play with reporting like admin guide, videos or SK articles Since the customer wants to create more than scheduled 25 reports for different members in the organization. 

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

We don't have such an admin, I made myself something unofficial that might help. Please don't distribute too much but it might help here a bit.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
0 Kudos
User-checkpoint
Explorer

Hi Amir,

Thanks for the guide, Yeah I will not distribute this guide.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events