cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Change Management Report.cpr

R80.10 SmartView works with logs as well as audit logs.

In this example, I created a new customized report to describe what were the changes that my administrators performed this week. I used the Cloud Demo Mode for the data.

4 Replies
Larry_Birch
Contributor

Is there a report based on Revisions information:  Published Time, Name, Publisher, Changes, Description?  Thank you

Matt_Taber
Contributor

Good morning,

We used this report (thank you!) on a daily basis for audit purposes.  We upgraded SMS to R80.40 last week and the report is returning "query failed".  Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this or is there an updated version available for R80.40?  I see that there is an option for a SmartConsole extension in the newer versions, but does not appear to have an option to export as a pdf.

0 Kudos
Ido_Shoshana
Employee
Employee

Hi Matt,

Is it happening only with this report? 

Can you share your e-mail with mel? We would like to have more details (also if we can have the SmartEventCollectLogs in order to understand it better).

I will consult with our RnD as well.

Thanks,

Ido.

0 Kudos
Matt_Taber
Contributor

This is the only report we use on a daily basis.  I dug through some of the settings and was able to resolve the issue by trial and error (related to showing each value on a separate row).

Thank you

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events