Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jorge_Cardona
Participant

Cannot Disconnect Session made from API call using Python3

I just recently found this issue before I released a program I have developed in Python. I makes API calls, and makes multiple calls. When I publish the changes it goes through, but when I try to logoff, it gets stocked. If I login again via API an repeat the process, another instance gets stucked and I am unable to logoff. In the attached file I show one of the results when I try to disconnect it using the GUI. Any help will be appreciated.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What version of management is this? What version of the API are you calling in your program? The output of api status -s might be good to look through to see if you can find any clues.
0 Kudos
Jorge_Cardona
Participant

Hi,

We are using v1.4 API, R80.20, and Python 3. I am following this API

The problem seems to have started ever since we hit `api restart` We have also follow a script found on SK to try to kicked those session s out, but it is not working. What we have concluded is that we should do mds stop; mds start, but we are not wanting to take the impact of downtime.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

As I suggested before, the output of api status -s might provide some clues. I recommend a TAC case as well.
0 Kudos
Jorge_Cardona
Participant

I forgot to mention that before `api restart` I was getting a 200 for the logoff calls. 

Now I get 400 or 404 cant remember (I wont try to get the exact value as it will create another hung session)

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events