Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antonio
Explorer

VSX routes on vs R80.20 static routes in manager but not in the gateways

Hi people.

I have 2 VS in a VSX CLuster.

The firstone (VS) works ok, and when I run the #vsx_util view_vs_conf I can see the statics routes was i configured, on the report, and applied in the gateways, the report represent the status vith a "V" in every vsx gateway box.

+----------------------------------------------------------+-----+-------------+
|Ipv4 Routes |Mgmt |VSX GW(s) |
+--------------------------+--------------------+----------+-----+------+------+
|Destination / Mask Length |Gateway |Interface | |nvsxgw|nvsxgw|
+--------------------------+--------------------+----------+-----+------+------+
|10.0.110.0/29 | |eth3 | V | V | V |
|10.0.160.0/29 | |eth5 | V | V | V |
|192.168.2.0/26 | |wrp128 | V | V | V |
|10.100.48.27/32 |10.0.110.1 | | V | V | V |
|0.0.0.0/0 |192.168.2.1 | | V | V | V |

BUt in the secondone, when I run the same report from the Manager, the boxes say me with a "-" the static routes are not present in the gateways.

Routing table:

+----------------------------------------------------------+-----+-------------+
|Ipv4 Routes |Mgmt |VSX GW(s) |
|Destination / Mask Length |Gateway |Interface | |nvsxgw|nvsxgw|
|10.0.16.64/26 | |eth4 | V | V | V |
|192.168.2.0/26 | |wrp192 | V | V | V |
|10.100.48.27/32 |10.0.16.65 | | V | - | - |
|0.0.0.0/0 |192.168.2.1 | | V | V | V |

Routing Table Legend:

V - Route exists on the gateway and matches management information (if defined on the management).
- - Route does not exist on the gateway.

The bahavior is that i have comunication with the first VS, but not to the second, the lastone canot be release it have a configured route with the SmartConsole, on the topology pane. And canot deliver responses to the packets from the internal network.

Trying to TS, I was delete the VS, and create again, shutdown the gateways, delete and restore the static routes needed, without expected results.

someone have any idea what can i do?

thanks a lot for your help.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events