Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jones
Contributor
Contributor

VSX gaia configuration - interface configuration not there

Hey,

I have a VSX cluster on R81.10 Jumbo Take 78 and upgraded to 79. On both takes, when showing in clish the configuration, most of the interface configuration is not there anymore. I'm only seeing the Dedicated Management Interface and the bonding settings. The synchronization interface, the vlans, the ip-addresses, the wrp(j) information on is not shown any more with "show configuration" or "show configuration interface". This is true for all VS'es.

This indeed looks cleaner, but the synchronization interface configuration is important to have on VS0. 

I also have an VSX environment on Jumbo Take 45 that does not have this same behavior.

Can Check Point shine some light on this?

Kind Regards,

Eamon Jones 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Please refer to the discussion here and see if it helps you:

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Security-Gateways/VSX-R1-JHA-t72-Interfaces-not-visible-with-cli...

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Jones
Contributor
Contributor

I also addressed the problem of not having a synchronization interface config anymore in the other thread.

Making it easier the restore a VSX is indeed a good idea, but don't forget important configuration settings.

0 Kudos
Jones
Contributor
Contributor

On R81.10 Jumbo Take 87 (recommended), the synchronization interface is still not visible unfortunately.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events