cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D_TK
Collaborator

SK113479

Hi all - 

Environment is 8 clusters all running r81.10 connecting to each other via one VPN community.  One location is the data center, and the other locations are users, or the backhaul of traffic for 400+ retail locations.

Running GA take 55 and everything was fine, no issues in my world.  Applied GA take 66 to management and logging, still perfect world.  Applied 66 to the cluster where the retail backhaul originates, and all traffic was failing with sk113478.  Removed 66, everything back to normal on take 55.  Afterhours, tried it again, same result, so i removed it.

two questions:

1) obviously, any ideas why a "GA" take would introduce this error - no policy or infrastructure changes happened, just applied a "GA" take.

2) Is there anyway to search the logs for only this message.  it's listed under "policy reason", and i couldn't find a way in dashboard, or smartview to query logs only for the string, "SK113479".  

TAC wanted debugs which i can't provide at this point, no chance i'm reapplying that "GA" take.

thanks.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events