Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MtxMan
Contributor
Jump to solution

Remote Access VPN Solutions

Hi All,

I have some questions for you about VPN on Check Point, because im new on Check Point solution, im sorry if i have basic question.

1. Per this article, Check Point has many models and type of RA VPN. If the requirement are VPN solution can protect the endpoint + has capabilities security capabilities like antivirus for Mobile Devices (Android, iOS), can Check Point firewall achieve it? or need buy another license or solution?
    Because in the article said, that required "Mobile Access Software Blade on the Security Gateway" for Android and iOS, but no information about endpoint feature(Anti Virus).

2. And for Corporate Devices (mostly Windows), i can go with "Harmony Endpoint" option based on the article, but my question is about the licensing, do you know guys about the SKU "Endpoint Policy Management Software Blade" and "Endpoint Security Container" in the catalog? I spent ~30 minutes but cant find those SKU.

3. For simple VPN, mostly for the vendor to remote the firewall, switch or server in the office, can i offer "SecuRemote" to customer? because it's free but have limited functionality, honestly i dont know what the limitation is haha

4. Is "SecuRemote" and SSL Network Extender (SNX) can perform split or full tunneling?

Thank you guys, appreciated your support and feedback! Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events