Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dumbhead123
Contributor

Jumbo hotfix anomaly. Anyone else seeing this?!

Hey everyone,

Before I explain the problem, the first time I saw behavior, assumed this be a unique problem, but this happened to completely different client running a different OS which begs me think that all the latest hotfixes seem to show case similar symptoms.

Client 1 - R80.30 currently running jumbo hotfix take 217 on a security gateway in HA.

We uploaded the hotfix to both appliances and run verifier. 1 gateway came through without any problems, the other gateway however failed stating a conflict and the conflict was take 191 itself which was weird and interesting at the same time. Running through the logs, here's what we see.

HF Check R80_30_JUMBO_HF_MAIN

Conflict found, version R80_30_JUMBO_HF_MAIN with hotfix :R80_30_JUMBO_HF_MAIN - details:
cr: PRJ-6627 files: cphaprob

Client 2 - R80.20 management server attempting to install take 183 over 111 and resulting conflict is take 111. Here's more on the logs,

HF Check R80_30_JUMBO_HF_MAIN

Conflict found, version R80_30_JUMBO_HF_MAIN with hotfix :R80_30_JUMBO_HF_MAIN - details:

cr:     00634812 files: hook_uepm_HOTFIX_R80_30_JUMBO_HF_MAIN

I just saw a community post from someone else with the same behavior. We ended up removing take 217 and 191, install 219 for client 1 but this brings to think if there is something going within the new jumbo takes for all these versions.

Have plans to install latest jumbo on R80.40 too. Curious if i would see them again

0 Kudos
5 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events