cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sukruozdemir
Contributor

Identity Collector stops communicating with Cisco ISE

Hello
I have upgraded Identity Collector to latest version 81.028.0000.
I am collecting from Cisco ISE.
It was like rock, working very well before this update.
After this update sometimes Cisco ISE identity source is coming up red, its failed to connect Cisco ISE and not collecting identities.

When I try to stop Checkpoint Identiy Collector service form services on windows, it is giving an error but stops and when I start it back it is working good for a few days.
Some times 5 days some times 1 day.

Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Recommend opening a TAC case unless @Royi_Priov or one of his team has a suggestion.
What version of Cisco ISE?

0 Kudos
sukruozdemir
Contributor

It is 2.4

In Identity Awareness documents I saw the supported versions are 2.0, 2.1 and 2,2. Maybe I am wrong.

But before Identity Agent 81.028 version it working really well there were no problem. It was working for one year or more.

0 Kudos
Soren_Kristense
Contributor

Hi

I see the same problem running ISE ver 3.0 and Identity Collector v R80.040.0000 on windows 2022.
The only way to get it back is to reboot the windows server. 

Is there a way to monitor the windows service and monitor the event it collect from ISE and AD, monitor from the gateway is not a solution.

0 Kudos
sukruozdemir
Contributor

You can stop and restart the service. When you stop it, it gives an error directly.
On Windows 10, I'm using colelctor 81.040. ISE 2.4.
Thank God, I had no problems with this version.
Checkpoint definitely needs to take care of this problem. If a Windows update comes out tomorrow and I have a problem here too, where will I collect the information of 10k users? If a service is provided, the necessary attention should be shown.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Your welcome to try the new version, note R81.069.0000 is now available per sk134312

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
sukruozdemir
Contributor

I don't want to do this update unless I have to. It's working stably now, I'm afraid it might break if I touch it. 🙂

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

As Cisco ISE 2.4 is EOL I understand the concern, atleast until you've upgraded.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events