cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Perry_McGrew
Contributor

Getting Error code: 0-2000232 when applying Access Policy to any Gateway

Jump to solution

We are R81 JHF17 on all our CP devices.   Our Mgt is on VM and we have 5800 HA Cluster and 8 CP3200s deployed at remote sites On 3/5, when attempting to install Policy the Access Policy install fails with the Error code: 0-2000232 - which simply states to contact Check Point support.   There is no "hits" in Secure Knowledge on this code.

Tech ran debugs and had me download 2 scripts to run.  One fails as it does not support R81 and apparently has not been updated.

Next we uploaded CPINFO / Migrate_export from MGT and a CPINFO off one of the 3200 GWs.   Apparently has had trouble "importing" them into the lab to see if he can recreate. 

The Policy Verify returns NO errors.   I can also change and deploy Threat Prevention Policy to ALL gateways.   

fw fetch to PASSIVE HA member fails.....  I have asked for Escalation yesterday and still waiting....as I have been asked to make a change to our Access Policy.  

But I thought I'd post out here to see if anyone has had this error or can offer suggestions on how to solve while I wait for TAC.

TIA - Perry

13 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.