Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_Bernat
Contributor
Jump to solution

Can't delete interfaces: 'This interface is used by the Dynamic Routing Protocol VRRP'

Hi All,

I have recently started using two preconfigured Gateways  (Cluster of 2 4800 appliances, HA) with a new Management Server. All went well with config, new policy and upgrade from 77.30 to 80.10 (both SMS and GWs). However, right from the start I had a problem removing some interfaces:

This interface is used by the dynamic routing protocol VRRP 

I have removed all old VRRP interfaces in Gaia webuUI/High Availability/VRRP. Though these are still showing in the menu Gaia webuUI/High Availability/Advanced VRRP; with the message 'Simplified VRRP configuration is present', so I can't remove them there.

Doing >show vrrp interfaces does show the old unwanted interfaces as monitored circuits. 

Do you know how to remove the 'stuck' interfaces and advanced vrrp settings? I know it would have been easy with he old SMS, but that was/is not possible. 

All functions correctly; failover, policy etc. Interestingly one GW is stuck on a low effective priority (with no obvious problems/reasons for this) and I had to manually lower the other one for the HA to work as expected.

Thank you for any comments. 

29 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)