cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GianniPapetti
Contributor

CP 6200Plus R80.40 JHA 156 - red flashing of the ALARM LED after update

Hi Checkmates!

Yesterday I applied the update from version R80.40 JHA take 139 to version R80.40 JHA take 156 for the pair of 6200 Plus gateways that supply the ClusterXL system. I was surprised by the long time spent updating, so much so that I wanted to check for any error messages by accessing the virtualized console via LOM.

During the upgrade phase, I was unable to access the LOM web interface and had to wait for the update activities to finish to access the LOM console.

After the update, I noticed on the front panel of both gateways the intermittent red flashing of the ALARM LED.

Schermata 2022-04-02 alle 13.01.13.png

I'm sure the LEDs weren't flashing before the update!

Everything is working as expected, checks carried out through the appliance health check function do not detect anything abnormal. Opened i TAC CASE and was instructed to run a Hardware Diagnostic Tool diagnosis... even if i'm quite confident is an update issue. 

Have you ever had a similar case? In order to avoid having to stop the machines and access via the physical console, do you think it is possible to restart a node and start the diagnostic software via LOM virtualized console (obviously after generating the boot pen drive)?

Best regards and thanks for your feedback,

Gianni.

0 Kudos
26 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events