Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tip of the Week - CloudGuard Edge for KVM and ESXi

CloudGuard Edge is a small footprint virtual Security Gateway with advanced Threat Prevention. It can be centrally deployed and managed within minutes, making it an ideal security solution for branch offices. 

For full information, including requirements, installation steps, troubleshooting techniques and documentation, refer to this SecureKnowledge article.

;
TO READ THE FULL POST it's simple and free
7 Comments
dj0Nz
Collaborator

Hm. The required management hotfix doesn't install on a R80.40 JHF 67 management server. Either I missed something, or the product is not quite finished...

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Are you referring to R80.40 Management Bundle?

Andreas_Aust
Collaborator

Same Problem here. The https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?action=portlets.DCFileAction&eventSubmit_d... doesnt install on top of HFA67. If I uninstall HFA67 completely I can install the AddOn but afterwards I cannot install the HFA67.

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Noted. I am taking this to the product owners

_Val_
Admin
Admin

All, indeed the management bundle is currently only compatible with GA version, without any HFA level. This limitation is now mentioned in the SK.

R&D is working on fixing that. As soon as the new version is available, we will update the SK

Andreas_Aust
Collaborator

Hi Val, thanks for the info.

_Val_
Admin
Admin

@Andreas_Aust , @dj0Nz , and all,

The management bundle has been updated. You can now install it on top of R80.40 JHF take 77.