cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show all Gateway Registry Parameter - ONELINER

HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

This oneliner shows you all Registry parameter (int, uint and string) of the firewall gateway with their values.
This can be useful in the debug case to see an overview of all Registry parameters.

cpprod_util 2>&1 |grep -v Usage |grep -v "ome " | grep -v init | egrep -v '^\s*$|^#'|sort -u| awk '{printf $1 " = "} {system("cpprod_util " $1 " 2>&1")}' | grep -v 'cpprod_util: function'

registry_parameter.JPG

;
TO ACCESS CHECKMATES TOOLBOX it's simple and free

Disclaimer: Check Point does not provide maintenance services or technical or customer support for third party content provided on this Site, including in CheckMates Toolbox. See also our Third Party Software Disclaimer.

(2)
5 Replies

_Val_
Admin
Admin

@HeikoAnkenbrand Why don't you post directly to ToolBox and force me to do that for you? 🙂

;

0 Kudos

HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Hi @_Val_,

Sorry, it does not work under Andriod/DeX (Edge, Firefox, Chrome) on my TAB S4. When I use "Toolbox" it always goes to "General Topics".

I think this is a Android/DeX or forum bug.

;

0 Kudos

_Val_
Admin
Admin

I will check with  @PhoneBoy, thanks for reporting

;

0 Kudos

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Send me some screenshots of how you're going through the posting process offline, I'll try and debug it.

;

0 Kudos

vdsdp
Explorer

Hi, the "grep -v init" is hiding some parameters like "FwIsFwdStaticAffinity" and "FwSetFwdStaticAffinity".

You should use "grep -vw init" instead.

You could also use awk to get rid of the headers and the empty lines like this:

cpprod_util 2>&1 | awk 'NR>4&&NF==3{printf $1 " = "} NR>4&&NF==3{system("cpprod_util " $1 " 2>&1")}' | grep -v 'cpprod_util: function'|sort -u

;

0 Kudos