cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CP-NDA
Collaborator

Threat Emualtion Cloud - Cloud Connectivity Problem

Hi,

Yesterday we had a lot of issues related to Threat Emulation in the Cloud. After contacting TAC it seems that it's a known issue in Cloud Service (strange that we didn't had any communication on this - https://status.checkpoint.com/)

Today we have been requested to restart TED (fw kill ted) as Global Cloud issue should be resolved...

From what I see in the Queue problem is still not solved. Files can stay more than 30 minutes in the queue !

Does anybody has the same issue?

Would be nice to have better communication on such global issue knowing the fact that it's not new

Thank you

3 Replies
TP_Master
Employee
Employee

Hi @CP-NDA ,

Indeed in the past 2 days we've had intermittent connectivity issues in our European site of the Threat Emulation Cloud services. TAC was alerted about it and yes I agree we should have also communicated this issue more. 

Where would you have expected to see such an alert - status.checkpoint.com? or somewhere else? 

Thanks

CP-NDA
Collaborator

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback

I think that Checkmates is also a good place for communication

An alert on UserCenter / CheckMates or Status page would have been appreciated

Problem with such situation is that we have the feeling that Check Point is hiding critical info which is not good for partnership

Our major concern now is to know if this issue is really fixed as we are still having file blocked in queue for more than 30 minutes...

Thank you

Nicolas

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Agreed. status.checkpoint.com is the first place we visit to check if there are any known issues.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events