cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post
Happy__
Copper

Server returns an unexpected response(Forbidden)

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue in Sandblast Agent for Browser, Whenever my client is trying to download the files from the website. Browser Agent returns an error.

I.e: Original File Downloaded. Error: Server returns an unexpected response(Forbidden).

When I tried to download checkpoint articles(ex: Admin guides) it returns the same error.

If there anything I need to do on my Endpoint Management Server to resolve this rather then creating exception rule.

10 Replies
Admin
Admin

Re: Server returns an unexpected response(Forbidden)

Can you provide the site in question?

Obviously the file has to be downloaded to a Sandbox for SandBlast to make a determination.

If that is blocked somehow, then I would expect to see that error.

0 Kudos
Employee
Employee

Can you please share the environment details? Where do you send the files to be emulated to?

is this a Browser extension Standalone installation, or part of the SandBlast Agent installation?

Forbidden usually indicates one of the following:

1. License issue - Agent is not allowed to send files for emulation due to missing license

2. Certificate/SSL authentication error when using a SandBlast Appliance or A CP GW

“Always Be yourself, unless you can Be Batman, then always be Batman”
Happy__
Copper

I am working on Vmware with trial licence.For every sites the same issue happen.

0 Kudos
Happy__
Copper

Server returns an unexpected response(403)

0 Kudos
Happy__
Copper

0 Kudos
Happy__
Copper

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Admin
Admin

Are you using a web proxy for Internet access by chance (perhaps requiring authentication)?

0 Kudos

403 is no indication of anyone wanting to do authentication. Either 401 or 407 response codes would.

0 Kudos
Happy__
Copper

No

0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

To Boaz Barzel‌'s question above, which eval license are you using and how did you obtain this license?

0 Kudos