cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sagar_Manandhar
Advisor

Integrate the sandblast agent for browser

Hi,

My company has been using 15 license complete endpoint security (client version: E80.70. Can i integrate the sandblast for client in the browser. what is the procedure and how the browser will communicate with the endpoint security server.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Yes, this should be included in Endpoint Complete.

I'd start with the following SK: Check Point SandBlast Agent for Browsers 

0 Kudos
Sagar_Manandhar
Advisor

thanks for quick response

0 Kudos
Sagar_Manandhar
Advisor

In the process it is mention:

"In the Connected Server section, add the FQDN of Security Gateway or choose to work with cloud (valid cloud API key is mandatory)."

Can't we use the private IP of the server as the endpoint management server is host in private network?? or we need to FQDN of the the server

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You actually point the clients at the Security Gateway or Threat Emulation appliance, not at the Endpoint Management.

Refer to the following SK: SandBlast Agent for Browsers - working with Security Gateway or TE Appliance 

0 Kudos
Lior_Arzi
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Sagar

It is not clear to me whether you want only Sandblast agent for Browsers (SBA4B) or you want SBA4B to work together with your Sandblast Agent (SBA)?

For the first, to have only SBA4B, you can follow the SK Dameon was pointing to in order to set it up.

For the second, to have SBA4B working with your SBA there is actually nothing you need to do!

SBA4B is already part of the SBA. It is installed as part of it and it, it is controlled from the SBA policy, and it is monitored with the SBA monitoring in SmartLog & SmartEvent.

So for deployment – just deploy the SBA agent and it is part of it.

To configure it you can use the web extension section in the SBA TE policy.

Logs from the extension will get to your SmartLog through the Endpoint Security Server

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events