cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arun_R
Collaborator

Endpoint Anti-Malware Update Failed

Dear Team,

I observed my two location endpoint server Anti-malware blade update is getting failed when I have gone through the server_message file I observed the same error on both locations endpoint server.

ERROR Dispatcher-Thread-10 - The update utility failed to update KAV SDK 8 Dat files version:8.6.0.34 from ZL_latest to production. Return code = 54. More detailed logging is available in /opt/CPuepm-R77/logs/zl2pr_kav8_upd.log file. Brief Reason: 
Loading engine...
Initializing engine...
Using xml-file: /opt/CPuepm-R77/engine/conf/updates/bin/8.6.0.34/confZLToProduction.xml.

Error during download process.
Operation result code: 0x00000036. License expired
. (AntiVirus8UpdateSource)

I am having 1800 Anti-malware seats for each location and clients are currently getting an update directly from CheckPoint external Cloud.

Is there any issue or maintenance on Anti-malware cloud. If not so I can check with TAC if necessary.

- Arun.R

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

You will need to contact TAC and ask for a new licens reg key that allow your endpoint mgmt server to download updates. The licens have ran out on the AV engine.

Solution offered:

• Need to update .key file on Endpoint Security server. Please Contact Check Point Support to get a fix for this issue.

More information can be found in SK137493.

Though there is a temporary fix to solve it, but you will Anyway need to request a fix from TAC support.

BR

Kim

Best Regards
Kim
0 Kudos
Arun_R
Collaborator

Thank you so much Kim.

I will coordinate with CheckPoint TAC to collect the signature update.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events