Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
64Bit
Contributor

Corporate Password Exposed

We have added two sites (vxrails) to SandBlast Agent Threat Extraction, Emulation and Anti-Exploit settings but we are still getting the same pop up when accessing one of our vxrails web console sites. Is there any where else we should be adding these sites as trusted corporate domain sites?

CorporatePasswordExposed.jpg

ZeroPhisingSettings.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I'd get the TAC involved here.
0 Kudos
RoD
Contributor

I have using for trading stocks a lot off password for my trading software on my pc and laptops.

I do not want that Endpoint or any other CheckPoint software, check on or remember any of my password or user name.

Please tell me is it possible to complete disable this feature ?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The Password Reuse feature of Zero Phishing only remembers hashed versions of passwords on sites you've marked as internal to your organization.
It is never stored in plaintext anywhere.

In the screenshot provided by the original poster, you can see where to change this setting (it can be "Off").
0 Kudos
RoD
Contributor

Thank you  😀

0 Kudos
64Bit
Contributor

The issue was with Chrome. Even though browser cache was reset my machine would still show same message. Alternative browsers and a other machines showed that the Zero Phishing setting where being applied correctly. Since typing in the password rather than using remembered passwords in chrome seemed to have fixed the issue but that might have just been a coincidence. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events