cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
motadata13
Explorer
Jump to solution

VPN users statistics

I need vpn user statistics of connected remote vpn user like username,logon time,ipaddress,user state,mode,traffic tried it in different ways first using SNMP got mib file from it got raUsersTable it shows it will have all above data but not able to fetch using it also checking with cli commands not able to get command which can be used to fetch above following details if anyone can help me out on this how it can be obtained..

Having 1600 smb with R80.20.20 installed in my appliance..

Any help will be appreciated Thank U..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What if anything is returned when you query the relevant MIB?
If the device isn't returning appropriate information, this probably needs a TAC case.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

The closest command I had ever gotten from TAC on this was vpn tu tlist and then you can grep for the username.

0 Kudos
O_H
Participant

Hi @the_rock,

That's not correct. With vpn tu tlist you don't see logged in users with username, logon time, ipaddress, user state, mode…

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Dont shoot the messenger : ). That is what I was given by TAC when asked for the same info few months ago. I really dont know any other command from ssh or way to look this up via smartview monitor, sorry.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What if anything is returned when you query the relevant MIB?
If the device isn't returning appropriate information, this probably needs a TAC case.

JozkoMrkvicka
Mentor
Mentor

Some data can be seen in Logs, mainly in "Log In" VPN log. From there, filter based on source IP of the user to get all logs with all relevant destinations the user tried to reach.

Some scripting with combination of logexporter (or fwm log) can be used to get it automatically.

Kind regards,
Jozko Mrkvicka
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events