but when i login via ssh i can login with same username and password on webui

can you tell me how fix this

Capture.JPG

thanks and regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

You shouldn't delete everything in /tmp. It is a temporary partition, so deleting it probably won't cause any irreversible damage, but many processes are using files in it, so it might cause a crash and have to reboot.

You have to find what is filling the partition and why. Try using "du -h -d 1 /tmp" AND "du -h -d 1 /tmp/log" AND "du -h -d 1 /tmp/dbg" to find out. Post the result here if you want.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Highlighted
Champion
Champion
Watch out for using special characters in passwords. We have run into a number of occasions where the password contains a special character like @, :, ? and #.
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Highlighted
Participant

Capture1.JPG

this my disk resource /fwtmp just 31.2M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant
but /tmp full 100%
is there a problem with /tmp ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer

The SK explains that the problem can be solved when you upgrade to a version greater than R77.20.40, if you can not upgrade you can try the workaround. I did this a few times when I could not upgrade and it worked for me. If I'm not mistaken, the only problem with doing the Workarround is losing the data in the reports. I once did the Workarround remotely and it worked for me too but I don't know if the tmp partition could influence in something.

Highlighted
Participant

hi @Michael_Araujo thanks for your reply,

but i can't access the SK , because i don't have support subscription.
can you explain it solution from SK in here ?

thanks and regadrs

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Yes, the issue is probably related to the full TMP partition.

If it is ,a reboot will solve it.

If you can't reboot, you can use "du -d 1 /tmp" to check what is filling it. Your /tmp/dbg should probably be empty.

If it is not, you should investigate the cause. Reboot will clear it but it might fill up again.

Highlighted
Participant

Hi @Pedro_Espindola  thanks for your reply,

can i delete /tmp from cli without reboot the device? 

and what impact when i remove all file in /tmp ?

thanks and regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You shouldn't delete everything in /tmp. It is a temporary partition, so deleting it probably won't cause any irreversible damage, but many processes are using files in it, so it might cause a crash and have to reboot.

You have to find what is filling the partition and why. Try using "du -h -d 1 /tmp" AND "du -h -d 1 /tmp/log" AND "du -h -d 1 /tmp/dbg" to find out. Post the result here if you want.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant

hi @Pedro_Espindola ,

thanks for your reply, 

i delete all file in /tmp/log/local/

and solved this problem

best regards

0 Kudos