Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_Springer
Explorer
Jump to solution

The 700 series for a very small business and home use. Is it overkill?

Good Afternoon,

I've used a 600 series appliance the past three years for a small home business as well as personal network protection. The one problem I had with it is the speed. I have Verizon Fios which for me is 165Mbps up and down. The 620 I have is rated much lower. My support agreement is ending. I've been advised to look at the 700 series.  Any thoughts on if this is overkill for a business with two and sometimes three people; should I go with zone alarm, etc. instead? I separated my subnets so that the business is on one and personal devices on another, bypassing this appliance. Also any suggestions on where to buy the appliance? Should I go through a local sales rep, even though my business is very small?I think i just ordered last time online and bought the three year agreement. Also can the price of the appliance be wrapped with the agreement so it's a monthly payment rather than buying the device up front?  

Thanks for your help...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The 700 Series appliances are available through our resellers.

You can locate one near you here: How to Buy Check Point Products - Partner Locator 

You can buy multi-year SKUs for the security features and support. 

Individual resellers may offer monthly pricing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The 700 Series appliances are available through our resellers.

You can locate one near you here: How to Buy Check Point Products - Partner Locator 

You can buy multi-year SKUs for the security features and support. 

Individual resellers may offer monthly pricing.

0 Kudos
Paul_Springer
Explorer

Thank you Dameon.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events