Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post

Re: SMB Mobile Application

Such small hands 😉

IMG_2704[1].PNG  IMG_2691[1].PNG  IMG_2690[1].PNG

IMG_2693[1].PNGIMG_2696[1].PNG IMG_2705[1].PNG

Noticed build 840 was removed but under download there is build 855. Has anyone tested this?
0 Kudos

R77.20.86 images were removed for download from all places. And I think I know why 🙂

But there's the note:

Note: The images and package will be available on 31 March 2019 (Sunday). 

0 Kudos

855 is still available here: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal/role/supportcenterUser/page/default.psml/m...

But no GA WatchTower for iOS available yet...
0 Kudos

Furthermore, i can see no gain for centrally managed SMBs excepte the resolved issues.

0 Kudos

Thanks, concern was I installed build 840 and than seen it taken offline. I will upgrade to 855, not sure if that will change for Sunday release?
0 Kudos

Thanks, I seen the note. I just have a concern since I installed build 840 and wondering if it has a major issue and I should revert back? or simply wait and just upgrade to build 855?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I had a CP730 that installed for a lab directly with R77.20.86.   After about a week, it completely crashed the threat protection blades and would not save any config changes.

After a case with TAC, they told me that they were getting a bunch of complains for R77.20.86 and requested I roll back to R77.20.85 (which was not possible since I started on R77.20.86 😞 )

No real ETA on the patch (I was told about a month) so I'll be rebuilding this lab on R77.20.85 shortly 😞

0 Kudos

Thanks for the note, which build were you on? was it build 855? 

0 Kudos

Correct on the version (855).

I have it pulled for now and my old PAN-200 running smoothly 🙂

Hoping to rebuild it on R77.20.85 later this week if I get the cycles....

0 Kudos

Thanks having TAC look at it and advise r77.20.85 carries it's own challenges too.

0 Kudos