Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeletedUser
Not applicable

Deploy Small Business Appliances with the Zero Touch Cloud Service

There are 3 ways to deploy our Small Business Appliances. If you have a lot of appliances to deploy, you can save a lot of time using the Zero Touch Cloud Service. Watch our video to see how this is done.

For more information;

• View the Zero Touch User Guide and REST API reference guide (sk116375)
  • View the Large Scale Management (LSM) Demo Kit (sk116136)
  • To see the UI, log in to the Zero Touch Cloud Service using your UserCenter credentials
5 Replies
Stuart_Green
Collaborator

Hi,

Good video but the portal doesn't seem to mirror the video here.

I can log in fine but the Inventory page doesn't display any appliances, irrespective of which account is selected.  Furthermore, if we attempt to manually claim by MAC, there's a permission denied error that appears.  Any idea why this may be happening?  Is there something that needs tweaking on our UC accounts?  It is apparent across the board on our UC accounts and we are all admins on the customer account.

0 Kudos
DeletedUser
Not applicable

Maybe. Do you see the appliances in the PMAP or UserCenter -> My Check Point -> Product Center for that customer account?

0 Kudos
Stuart_Green
Collaborator

Yep. All present and correct in PMAP.

0 Kudos
Stuart_Green
Collaborator

Following a post to CheckMates, this problem has magically resolved itself!  It just goes to show that this community is certainly one that gets stuff done!

Thanks Bob!

0 Kudos
DeletedUser
Not applicable

🙂 Wish I could take credit. Probably can't find a better explanation than magic, but will check.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events