Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karenga_Smith
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Check Point Cloud Hosted Security Management Portal (SMP)

Hi I'm not familiar with the SMB product space how do I demo The Check Point Cloud Hosted Security Management Portal (SMP) I have a customer interested .

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Eyal_Rashelbach
Employee
Employee

Please open SMO POC solution center Request ticket

Best regards

Eyal Rashelbach

R80 Desk Manager | Solution Center | Check Point Software Technologies

Mobile: +972-54-7750141 | Office: +972-3-5428546

0 Kudos
Karenga_Smith
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Thanks Eyal can you please provide any links to resources so I can get better acquainted with the service.

Cheers 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

For customers, I assume they would submit the request through their SE, correct?

0 Kudos
Eyal_Rashelbach
Employee
Employee

Customers path is always via sales 🙂

0 Kudos
Karenga_Smith
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Thanks for the links guys for SMP as this could be an option as well. I think my MSP would prefer a cloud based solution rather then hosting the portal version himself. Eyal you mentioned opening a POC ticket? I'm not sure why would they setup a demo site for SMB? I'm working with a potential CP partner looking to streamline their SOC with check point services. I assumed his customer base would require R80.# solutions however this MSP client base is not quite there yet maybe some are or will be.  In any case SMB seems to be an immediate fit especially in light of the current SMB promotion we're having. If I need some additional info or help who can I contact here in the states?

0 Kudos
Eyal_Rashelbach
Employee
Employee

Hi Karenga,

I suggest you to open Solution center ticket with all relevant details.
Our USA team will help you.

Eyal

0 Kudos
DeletedUser
Not applicable

In addition to the above resources, Aviv just added a link to our SMP demo portal.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events