cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post a Question

CLISH: Adding categories to Application Control groups.

I am setting up my new 1430 SBMs using CLISH in R77.20 HFA 80. As I already have one that was set up manually, I exported the configuration using "show configuration" and intend to run the commands once modified to my needs. I am stuck adding categories to custom application control groups. The problem is with 2-word categories, the command used is as follows:

set application-group name Gerente add application-name Computers\ /\ Internet   <-- Autocompleted with TAB.

set application-group name Gerente add application-name "Computers\ /\ Internet"  <-- Won't work

set application-group name Gerente add application-name "Computers \ Internet"  <-- Won't work.

The category is completed by tabbing in the command. The problem is I get this error "Illegal characters in application-group name". I even tried to quote the category, the result is the same. Is there a chance that this version has this bug or am I doing something wrong? I know that I can use IDs but honestly, would be easier to use their respective names.

thanks for your attention.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Admin
Admin

Re: CLISH: Adding categories to Application Control groups.

Sounds like a bug of some sort and you should open a TAC case on it.

0 Kudos

Re: CLISH: Adding categories to Application Control groups.

I remember long ago, I opened a case about this and was informed that categories with 2 or more words (with space in it) is not configurable in CLI due to limitation on Gaia Embedded firmware.