Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post a Question
Highlighted
destek
Ivory

Allow Remote Access Users to remote VPN site trought HQ Office GW

Hi,

We have a Check Point 1430 Security Appliance. This device have an IPSec Tunnel to remote network (Azure). I want to permit access to remote access users (Client To Site VPN) for this remote site. I've searched for hours I can't find any solution to solve my problem. I can ping Azure servers from HQ Office LAN but I'm not able to ping from remote access computer at the moment.

2019-06-10 15_58_08-Çizim1 - Visio Professional.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Allow Remote Access Users to remote VPN site trought HQ Office GW

Do you have Office Mode enabled for your VPN clients?

0 Kudos
destek
Ivory

Yes It's enabled
0 Kudos

Allow Remote Access Users to remote VPN site trought HQ Office GW

Using an Office Mode IP that is included in the local VPN encryption domain should provide what you want - but this is standard only with CP GWs. If this was a centrally managed SMB GW, you could just use RA VPN with Hub Mode. With locally managed SMB, you will have to manually configure a local encryption domain including the networks behind the Cisco GW for remote access users: See Check Point 1400 Appliances Locally Managed Administration Guide R77.20.87 p.158 !

destek
Ivory

Hi, 

Yes I'm currently using Office Mode. I've checked the manual which is you pointed but I can't find how to I can create Encryption domain. The device is locally managed.

2019-06-13 11_55_49-Window.png

0 Kudos