cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Webb
Participant

Create new site

Hey guys!

I need to add a new site to existing VPN client for upcoming authentication change from RSA to Okta. How do i add a second site to the VPN client on mass? I want have both connections available in case there are any issues for users using the new method. 

W10 running E81.40

W7 running E80.62

4 Replies
AndreiR
Employee
Employee

Hi @Webb ,

If you plan to use SAML authentication provided by Okta - it will not work with IPsec VPN client. You may try to overcome it using RADIUS server (I know it is possible to configure RADIUS to use Azure ID) but I don't know instructions.

There is only one way to add new site for mass: using trac.exe utility. It is located in VPN client installation directory and allows to create new site. Refer trac.exe help for more details.

Webb
Participant

Hi AndreiR,

Thanks for your reply, indeed, RADIUS will be used in the middle. 

I managed to create a new connection with trac.exe, i could not figure out how to set the display name for the new site, is this possible using trac.exe?

Webb
Participant

Hi @AndreiR do you think setting the display name is possible with trac.exe commands? 

0 Kudos
AndreiR
Employee
Employee

Hi @Webb ,

We are receiving such requests from various people. In response to them we have implemented this feature in trac.exe for site create command. It will be available with GA release early in October. Stay tuned!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events